วันอังคารที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

VIETNAM : Hochinimh to Muine Beach

July 10-12, 2009 the short travel trip to go to Vietnam. I choose to go to Saigon, capital city of vietnam. On July 10, I and my friends go to Suvarnabhumi International Airport early in the morning casue my flight is 07.45am, i reach Tan Son Nhat International Airport 09.15am. I spend about 30 mins for immigration and take my bag. The driver from Phan Lan Hotel waiting me and my freind at the Gate. He pick up us to hotel, i see amazing traffic in Saigon, many motorcycle in the street.


PHAM NGU LAO AREA
Saigon's backpacker district i reservation at Phan Lan Hotel, 2 rooms with twin bed for 4 ladies.
Hun, reservation, she book room for us floor 1 and floor 4 , my friend she request her to change the room not hight floor. She change room for us at floor 2. The staff here very freindly, she help us about information to go Muine beach tomorrow.



From Pham ngu lao Street, we can walk abouot 5 mins to go Ben Thanh Market , Giac Lam ancient Pagoda , the Post office , Notre Dome Cathedral , The Municipal Theatre.
We spend more time to Ben Thanh Market, the oldest and largest market in Saigon. It is famous for its fresh flowers but you can find almost anything here.



CITY CENTER
The amazing for cross the road is many motocycle ride on the road. While you walk on the road, dont worry the speciat trip is you look the driver , dont stop walk , the driver will avoid you. You will crazy about the locals' driving style.



July 11, after brestfast, we check out the hotel and the bus tour bring us to go Phan Thiet town , Muine Beach with sleep bus. It fun for me to take bus this style cause it first time. I Perfer to sleep in upper bed for see view. We spend 6 hours reach to Muine beach.
The bus drop the traveler at Bus office. We walk to find the hotel but very expensive, we come back to Bus office for them find room not over 20$ for us. The officer offer room 15$/ night and we agree.
We ask about tour to The White sand dunes and Red sand dunes. She give us half day tour with jeep car 7$/1 ppl. We spend 4 hour for see canyon and white - red sand dunes. My though, the white - red sand dunes at vietnam is wonderful place in Asia. We dont go far to Middle east for sea sand dune.


After finished tour , the driver drop us at hotel. I shower and walk about 1 km. to the center of muine beach for dinner. I find the resturant, many people dinner at Popular resturant. Many people there, I and my friends find the table than we try to call the waiter but they dont interest us. Then i see some foringers comeing and sit , the waiter take order them. I and my friends stand up and leave that resturant. Other customer looking us, i dont care , maybe the dollar hold by asia people not big as dollar by white guy.
I see the resterant oposit name "smoky house" not many people, we are hangry and order food. the waiter he very fun and friendly. After take order he try to ask about trip to travel at Muine and he prefer the cheap price. But we refuse him cause we buy tour and went there already.

July 12, 2009 We early wake up and walk to the town for find some food. We choose to eat Pho for brestfast. Then we walk around town Muine Beach and see the beach. I think the sea here dirty, south of thailand my country is more better.
9.30am. the bus take us to come back Hochiminh city. We arrive Hochiminh 2.30pm and hurry up to go the Phanlan Hotel cause we book the car for pick up us to go Airport. Our flight from 5.55pm. retime to 7.05pm. than retime again 8.55pm. We in airport many hours, the pessenger get angry and i reach bankgok airport very late and safety.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น