วันพุธที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Phuket trip : Kata beach - Phuket Fantasea - Raya island

February 5, 2010
This week 3 days I went to phuket again. At Suwanaphumi airport I fly by airasia about 8.40, I reach phuket airport about 10.00, then I take airport bus to go phuket town. About 1 hour to phuket town the bus drop me at bus station. I eat lunch there then I walk to see phuket town and stop at the market. Then I take locas bus to go Kata beach. The driver very nice and friendly, he sent me at IBIS Kata Hotel and he tell me about how can I back to the town.

This evening the van from Phuket Fantasea come to bring us to look show at Phuket Fantasea. The show very wonderful. The guest 3000seat full every night. Then the van sent me back to the hotel at midnight.

February 6, 2010
Today the van bring me to go one day trip at RAYA island, from phuket boat port about 1 hour, we snockering at siam beach to look under the sea, then come back to Raya resort to have lunch. And after lunch we have 3 hour for free time for sunbath, walk around island, snockering, swimming and anothing we want do , I prefer to sleep at view point. After then they send us to phuket port again and the van sent me at my hotel.

February 7, 2010
Today after breakfast I have free time at hotel about noon I turn to phuket town and go the airport by airport bus.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น