วันพุธที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Banndara suit hotel bangkok

Today I have chance to stay one night at Banndara Suit Hotel Bangkok. I get deluxe room floor 21. The room style is nice and beautiful but they should increase the light at the bed. The housekeeping isn’t good working he open the door without knock when I am in the room, The front staff is very bad service maybe casue I am same skin same hair color, or this hotel not welcome thai guest. When I am check in at front, she talk with me like I am poor guest, after I ask about one friend who work there with high position , she change her mind to talk with me good. When I am check out in the morning at front desk , the staff not care me and never say Thank you after I finish check out. After I reach my office I early to call my friend who work there for ask about GM’s email cause I want complain them about this. I work in the hotel also, and my money to pay room is them service charge money form them same same foreigner guest room. It very bad for stay the the nice hotel but don’t have service mind.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น