วันพุธที่ 21 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Phuket town : Vegetarian Festival

PHUKET is the biggest island in Thailand, located in the Andaman Sea of southern Thailand. I decided to go Phuket for take photo about Vegetarian Festival.

On October 18, 2009 I go Phuket by airasia about 1 hour fly from Bangkok international airport. At Phuket town I check in to stay at Rome Place hotel, the small hotel in the town. First day I don’t go anywhere just stay in room and watch movie tv.


October 19, 2009 After breakfast, I take a walk around Phuket town. It about 5 km on the old town street. I spend about 3 hour to see the old house and old building style. Then I come back to hotel for rest and about evening I start to walk again to the fresh market , there closed the road for buy the vegetarian food all street. I went to the china temple name JUI TUI. Many go there for do the thing about china culture and the child to play the fire-cracker .
















October 20, 2009 I wake up early in the morning and open the window to hear the sound fire-cracker around town. Today I can see participants walking in a trance. This year Phuket Vegetarian Festival in October 18-26, 2009. In my pictures is only the one participants walking . If I have long time I will see many thing about Vegetarain culture but for this trip is ok for me casue it urgent booking flight. I have plan to come here again next year .

















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น